Thursday 25 September 2014

Holistic or Sustainable Marketing





This is a strategy that is developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society and in lives of its customers, to develop and maintain multiple perspectives of the company’s commercial activities. Holistic marketing recognizes that everything matters in Marketing and that in Integration.

 This holistic approach is a very new concept introduced in business, but attract very large number of marketers because it helps them to create value both for the buyer and seller also. In other words it is bringing everything together.


The main components of holistic marketing are- 


Sunsilk Shampoo‟s are under the flag of Unilever which would like to make an announcement and awareness to the society by conducting a campaign starting from July 2009 to December2009. The campaign is objected to achieve the positive feeling about the brand, develop and maintain regular  use of backstage, create the interest and awareness of the brand.

Internal Marketing- includes the internal management system, marketing department and collaboration of other departments with the marketing departments.

Integrated Marketing- involves the product strategy, pricing strategy, promotion strategy, and communication strategy and placing strategy.
Like product strategy of sunsilk when it launched the new concept of color shampoo under the brand name of SUNSILK which is already famous all over the world. This is the advanced form of shampoos and new feature add up in the shampoo which is coloring hairs as well as removing dandruff and cleaning hairs.

Performance Marketing- involves following activities like how to sell the product, what is brand and customer equity, what is legal and ethical responsibilities for company and product as well.

Relationship Marketing- that includes relationship with customers, partners, employees and competitors.






Sunsilk is good in the market about to the social environment. Sunsilk looks after all issues related to social and environment. Sunsilk take care of its employees about their health and safety and it has decreased the % of accidents happened on work.

Sunsilk is very conscious about its customers so Sunsilk make quality products. So company has maintained good social and environmental standards in the market. Company is also doing so many social welfare works like world food programme.

4 comments:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete